You've heard us rave about how cheap equities are at current market valuations.
As an investor, you love to see compounded returns on your investments. Now, bringing you the best of both worlds, we give you DWS Invest Top Dividend fund.
According to Thomas Schüssler, fund manager of DWS Invest Top Dividend, one important driver of total share market return is, dividends and growth in dividend-generating stocks account for the bulk of total share market returns globally. (Source: Harnessing the Power of Dividends, iFAST Global Prestige volume 3).
High dividends are especially attractive in an uncertain environment, as they offer stability to one's portfolio. Companies with a global presence and a strong track record of dividend payouts present a great opportunity to increase a portfolio's yield. The fund's investment objective is to offer dividend yields higher than the market average. The fund's target net yield of 3.8% (as at 8 May 2012).
One feature of the fund's investment philosophy is that they favour sustainable growth. The investment team does not invest in companies that pay high dividends, as this can be risky because the company may be paying out all its earnings to keep dividend yield high. Instead, they focus on the dividend payout ratio, favouring companies with low payout ratios and reasonably high dividend yields to ensure sustainable growth. Coupled with a good operating backdrop, these companies may increase their dividends over time.
The key to wealth accumulation starts here
Start with DWS Invest Top Dividend fund at a 0.8% sales charge, and win $30 Capitavouchers for every $3,000 cash investments.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is valid from 8 May to 31 May 2012. To be eligible for the promotion, orders must be placed before 3pm on 31 May 2012.
2. All cash payments (Cheque and Internet payments) must reach us by 3pm on 7 June 2012. Pending cheque trades will automatically be voided after this date.
3. This promotion does not apply to transactions involving Intra Switch Buy, Regular Savings Plan (RSP) and Transfer-ins.
4. Gold/Silver account holders are eligible for the promotional sales charges or the sales charge under FSM Rewards Programme, whichever is lower.
5. Promotional vouchers are applicable for cash transactions, per account basis. One account number can win maximum 3 vouchers.
6. Promotional vouchers are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. Investors who qualify for the promotion will be notifited via email around 4 weeks after 31 May 2012.
8. Fundsupermart.com reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notification.
The Importance of Reinvesting Dividends
Simplify Portfolio Construction by 50% with this Global Dividend Strategy