As if buying fixed income funds at 0% sales charge isn't enough, you can now purchase our 2012 / 2013 recommended equity funds at a discounted sales charge for a limited period of time! Based on our Facebook polls held over the last two weeks, the sales charge for the top 3 popular funds from each poll will be lowered by 70% to 0.3% sales charge! And here are the winners:
Note: The promotion is applicable for both CPF and cash transactions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The promotion is valid from 15 Aug 2012 to 31 Aug 2012. To be eligible for the promotion, orders must be placed before 3pm on the last day of the qualifying period.
2. Cash payments (Cheque and Internet payments) must reach us by 3pm on 7 Sep 2012. Pending cheque trades will automatically be voided after this date
3. This promotion does not apply to transactions involving Intra Switch Buy, Regular Savings Plan (RSP) and Transfer-ins.
4. Gold/Silver account holders are eligible for the promotional sales charges or the sales charge under FSM Rewards Programme, whichever is lower.
5. Fundsupermart.com reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notification.
This advertisement is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the subscription, purchase or sale of any fund. An investment in the fund(s) is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. No investment decision should be taken without first viewing a fund's prospectus, which is available from the fund manager or www.fundsupermart.com. Any advice herein is made on a general basis and does not take into account the specific investment objectives of the specific person or group of persons. The value of units and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance and any forecast is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the fund. Investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to invest in units of a fund. In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, he/she should consider whether the fund is suitable for him/her.