FSM Mobile Investment Quiz - Round 3 (Answer revealed)
June 7, 2012
Author : Fundsupermart
FSM Mobile for Android, Win Unit Trusts Worth SGD100!
FSM Mobile Investment Quiz - Round 3
At the peak of the financial crisis in 2009, negative investing sentiments were prevalent similar to the current European debt crisis in 2012. If investors had taken a contrarian view to buy at a low then, they would have reaped very good returns when markets recovered. Name the 3-years Best Performing Fund and its percentage return as of today (7 June 2012).
Aberdeen Thailand Equity - annualised returns of 25.69%, cumulative returns of 98% [(1.2569)^3 -1 = 98.56%]
Note: The answer can be found under 'Funds' tab, 'Top Gainers' section, under the Best Performing Funds - 3 years category.
Congratulations to our 5 winners who got it right! We will be contacting you shortly regarding the prizes. For those who've missed this round's prize, stay tuned to our next question early next week.
1. Download the FSM Mobile (iOS and/or Android)
2. Look out for our PUSH notiifcation when the questions are released. The questions will be featured under 'Announcements' in 'Ideas' tab.
3. Email your answers using the 'Contact Us' function in the app (kindly leave the subject head as it is).
4. Answers will be released the following day and winners will be notified.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Winners will be notified via email.
2. Among all eligible entries, the first 5 correct answers will be selected as winners. Decisions made by Fundsupermart.com are final.
3. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple entries will be void.
4. All contestants and winners must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Staff and their immediate family members of iFAST Financial Pte Ltd and Fundsupermart.com are not eligible for this contest.
6. Prizes must be credited into a FSM account. In the event the winner does not have one, he/she has to open one in order to receive the prize. Account opening is free.
7. Prizes will be credited end of the month to a fund chosen at Fundsupermart.com's discretion.
8. Prizes must be claimed within one month of notification, otherwise prize will be forfeited.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. Participants can only win the stated prize once every 3 months.
11. By entering the contest, you agree to the use of your personal information submitted on the contest entry.
By entering the contest and accepting the prizes, you are deemed to agree to the terms and conditions stated by Fundsupermart.com.
13. Fundsupermart.com reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notification.
This advertisement is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the subscription, purchase or sale of any fund. An investment in the fund(s) is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. No investment decision should be taken without first viewing a fund's prospectus, which is available from the fund manager or www.fundsupermart.com. Any advice herein is made on a general basis and does not take into account the specific investment objectives of the specific person or group of persons. The value of units and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance and any forecast is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the fund. Investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to invest in units of a fund. In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, he/she should consider whether the fund is suitable for him/her.