FREE units + portfolio review when you transfer-in your holdings
March 20, 2012
Author : Fundsupermart.com
It is now easier to transfer your fund holdings from other distributors to Fundsupermart. Hassle free, all you need to do is to send us your statement of holdings, and we will handle the rest of the paperwork.
This value-added service applies to External Transfer Cash, External Transfer Non-Cash, NA & IA holdings, to IA transfer
(from Navigator/ Dollardex/ Philip Securities/ POEMS) to unit trust funds that are available on our platform (with some exceptions)*.
Transfer-in is FREE of charge. From now till 31 October 2012, we are giving out $30 worth* of Nikko Short Term Duration Bond Fund for every $25,000 worth of transfers-in. In addition, we are throwing in a free portfolio health check with our Client Investment Specialist (CIS).
* Bonus units will be rebated via cash holdings except for pure CPF holdings.
What you can enjoy when you transfer to Fundsupermart
1. Consolidated statement for all your unit trusts holdings.
2. Track your portfolio on the go with our FSM Mobile+ (iPad App).
3. Enjoy free switches, lower sales charges and gain access to a wide variety of funds!
4. Perform Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) with Fundsupermart only.
How does it work?
We will rebate the bonus units to your account when the transfer has been completed. To redeem your portfolio health check, contact our Client Investment Specialist team at email@example.com.
FIDELITY (denominated in foreign currency)
NAVIGATOR / DOLLARDEX / PHILLIPS SECURITIES
X (only if fund have been delisted from CPF Investment Scheme (CPFIS).
^We are unable to transfer non-daily valuation funds bought using CPF/SRS.
Terms and conditions:
1. Applicable for external transfers only, the promotion is valid from 21 March 2012 to 31 October 2012. To be eligible for the promotion, transfer requests have to reach Fundsupermart no later than 31 October 2012. 2. Valid for cash, CPF-OA, CPF-SA, and SRS transfers-in.
3. Units will be based on transfer completion month's month end value.
4. Investors who qualify for the promotion will receive the bonus units around 10 weeks upon successful transfer.
5. Fundsupermart.com reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notification.
This advertisement is not to be construed as an offer or solicitation for the subscription, purchase or sale of any fund. An investment in the fund(s) is subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. No investment decision should be taken without first viewing a fund's prospectus, which is available from the fund manager or www.fundsupermart.com. Any advice herein is made on a general basis and does not take into account the specific investment objectives of the specific person or group of persons. The value of units and the income from them may fall as well as rise. Past performance and any forecast is not necessarily indicative of the future or likely performance of the fund. Investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before making a commitment to invest in units of a fund. In the event an investor chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, he/she should consider whether the fund is suitable for him/her.