Subsequent to our article in September on how record earnings will over the next two year drive Asian markets to new highs, we have seen fears of a US double dip recession recede and confidence return to markets. Despite the occasional profit taking, we believe that we are seeing Asian markets enter a new bull run phase this quarter. But if we had to pick 3 funds which we like now, what would they be?
These would be the funds which are invested into our favourite markets. They are:
- Aberdeen Asian Smaller Companies Fund
- Fidelity Funds - Korea Fund
- First State Regional China Fund
From 8 November to 8 December 2010, invest into any of the following 3 funds at only 0.5% sales charge!
1.This promotion is only valid from 8 November to 8 December 2010. To be eligible for the promotion, orders must be placed before 3pm on 8 December 2010.
2. All cash payments (Cheque and Internet payments) must reach us by 3pm on 15 December 2010.
3. This promotion does not apply to transactions involving Intra Switch Buy, Regular Savings Plan (RSP) and Transfer-ins.
4. Investment account holders with Sliver/Gold status are eligible for the promotional sales charges or the sales charge under FSM Rewards Programme, whichever is lower.
5.Pending cheque trades will automatically be voided after 15 December 2010.