Why Unit Trusts?
Unit Trusts: The Cornerstone of a Household's Investment Plan
Why unit trusts are the best forms of investment for households:
If you are new to unit trusts, check out these sections first:
- They are well-diversified instruments, and so have less risk than individual stocks.
- They are invested globally and in different financial instruments so there is a good range to meet different investment objectives.
- They are managed by professional fund managers whose job is to generate a good return for your money.
- With the right funds, you can reap tremendous returns. Invested over time, these returns can compound to very attractive sums unlike savings.
- Investing with unit trusts is one of the best ways to attain the financial goals in our lives.
If you already know the basics of unit trust investing , check out these sections:
If you want to invest in SGS Bonds, check out these sections: