Ask The Experts: One Trend To Outperform In Equities
- Relatively positive outlook on equities, amid debt problems in the US and Europe and China policy risk
- Versus fixed income and cash, equities are still attractive in terms of risk premium
- Furthermore, monetary policy in the US is likely to remain loose, and this is generally positive for equities
- Some corporations have beaten earnings estimates, indicating strong corporate health
- The luxury sector has held up well in 2011, with Hong Kongâs June retail sales growing 26% to 28%, year-on-year.
- Investing globally also opens access to more opportunities across countries
||: Ask The Experts: One Trend To Outperform In Equities