What you can benefit when you transfer to Fundsupermart
- Consolidated statement on all your unit trusts holdings.
- Track your portfolio on the go with our FSM Mobile+ (iPad App).
- Enjoy free switches, lower sales charges and gain access to a wide variety of funds!
- Perform Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) with Fundsupermart only.
- Get investment advisory advice from our Client Investment Specialist team.
It is now easier to transfer your fund holdings from other distributors to Fundsupermart. All you need to do is to send us your statement of holdings, and we will handle the rest of the paperwork.
This value-added service applies to External Transfer Cash and CPF-OA, CPF-SA, SRS holdings (including IA holdings from Navigator / Dollardex / etc) to unit trust funds that are available on our platform (with some exceptions)*. If the fund is not available on our platform, do contact our Client Investment Specialist for an alternative fund.
- Transfer-In of unit trusts bought with CASH from FSM Personal to FSM Beneficiary account or vice versa, please download this form.
- Transfer-In of unit trusts bought with CASH, CPF-OA/SA, SRS from iFAST Financial account to FSM account, please download this form.
Note: Upon transfer of all units, existing RSP will be terminated (if applicable). Please submit new RSP application and DDA forms.
You may also wish to download the forms HERE.
Contact us for any enquiries or to make an appointment with our Client Investment Specialists: